As Live365 takes pride in being able to be configured on multiple platforms, AltaCast is very compatible with Live365. Here are step by step instructions:
1. Open the Live365 Broadcaster dashboard here. (Login Required)
2. Locate the Station Information area as shown below:
3. Next, Click on the “Live Stream Details” Tab in red.
4. The “Live Stream Details” window should appear similar to the one shown below.
5. In the Altacast window, press the “Add Encoder” button.
6. Fill in the information provided in the Live365 “Live Stream Details” window. It should look similar to the settings below. Press the “OK” button when you’re finished.
Don't forget to add the / before your mount point information.
(Note: Live365 currently supports only 128 MP3 streams.)
7. Press the “Connect” button to connect your encoder and begin broadcasting.
By pushing a stream, you will override any scheduled events and AutoDJ in the Live365 Broadcaster.
Live365 Broadcaster may be used as a fallback, in the event your AltaCast streamer crashes or goes offline.
Please remember: you must send valid metadata for co