Live365 has various pricing plans, depending on the amount of United States listeners you anticipate your station having. Plans are also available for Ad-free stations (Click Here). For broadcasters that already have their own ASCAP|SESAC|BMI|SoundExchange licenses, please contact Sales@live365.com for details.
Articles in this section
- How much does this cost?
- Are the various broadcasting packages very different?
- How can I be notified of any planned maintenance?
- How do I acquire content for my station?
- I'm based overseas. Can I use Live365 for my online station?
- What server types does Live365 use?
- What time of day do the stats get posted?
- What type of media files can I play?
- Will listening to my own station count against my TLH?