Live365 uses a proprietary streaming server, based on Icecast2. Streams are delivered in ICY and HLS, via secure and non-secure streaming URLs.
Articles in this section
- How much does this cost?
- Which Broadcasting package is right for me?
- How do I acquire content for my station?
- How many tracks can I upload to my library?
- How can I be notified of any planned maintenance?
- What happened to my pre-2016 Live365 account?
- I'm based overseas, can I use Live365 for my online station?
- What server types does Live365 use?
- What type of media files can I play?
- Will listening to my own station count against my TLH?