In two words: Of course! Live365 takes pride in being able to be configured on multiple platforms. As long as your encoder can handle Icecast (Version2) streams. Here are step by step instructions:
1. Open the Live365 Broadcaster dashboard here. (Login Required)
2. Locate the Station Information area as shown below:
3. Next, Click on the “Live Stream Details” Tab in red.
4. The “Live Stream Details” window should appear similar to the one shown below.
5. In SAM Broadcaster, locate the “Encoders” window. This is typically located on Desktop B.
6. Press the “plus” button to add a new encoder
7. Select MP3 (LAME_ENC) from the menu, and press OK.
8. Select “128” in the bitrate menu. Leave the other settings as their default.
(Note: Live365 currently supports only 128 MP3 streams.)
9. Next, move on to the “Server Details” tab, and select “IceCast” for the Server Type. Do not select “Live365” as this option currently does not work.
10. Enter the Live Stream Details as shown in the Live365 Broadcaster Dashboard as shown:
(Don't forget to add the "/" before entering the Mount Name)
11. Press the “Play” button in the Encoders window to start the encoder and begin broadcasting.
By pushing a stream, you will override any scheduled events and AutoDJ in the Live365 Broadcaster.
Live365 Broadcaster may be used as a fallback, in the event your SAM application crashes or goes offline.
Please remember: you must send valid metadata for copyrighted content (Artist - Title).
Once your encoder is set, you can setup Statistics Relay in SAM Broadcaster. Follow this help article here to learn more: https://support.live365.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005143808-SAM-Broadcaster-Statistics-Relay