In two words: Of course! Live365 takes pride in being able to be configured on multiple platforms. As long as your encoder can handle Icecast (Version2) streams. Here are step by step instructions:
1. Open the Live365 Broadcaster dashboard here. (Login Required)
2. Locate the Station Information area as shown below:
3. Next, Click on the “Live Stream Details” Tab in red.
4. The “Live Stream Details” window should appear similar to the one shown below.
5. Open the StationPlaylist Encoder for your station, and press the “Add Encoder” button.
6. You should see a new encoder appear in the list. Right click on it, and select “Configure”.
7. Copy the details from “Live Stream Details” into the encoder configuration box as shown, and press “OK”.
(Don't forget the '/' before entering the Mount Name)
8. Press the connect button to begin broadcasting.
(Note: Live365 currently supports only 128 MP3 streams.)
By pushing a stream, you will override any scheduled events and AutoDJ in the Live365 Broadcaster.
Live365 Broadcaster may be used as a fallback, in the event your StationPlaylist application crashes or goes offline.
Please remember: you must send valid metadata for copyrighted content (Artist - Title).