In two words: Of course! Live365 takes pride in being able to be configured on multiple platforms. As long as your encoder can push an Icecast2 stream and send valid metadata, you can use it. Here are step by step instructions:
Note: The Altacast plugin for RadioDJ must be installed separately. If you do not have the Altacast plugin for RadioDJ installed, you must first install it before proceeding. Information on how to download and install the Altacast plugin can be found here.
1. Open the Live365 Broadcaster dashboard here. (Login Required)
2. Locate the Station Information area as shown below:
3. Next, Click on the “Live Stream Details” Tab in red.
4. The “Live Stream Details” window should appear similar to the one shown below.
5. In RadioDJ, ensure the Altacast tab is selected, and press the “+” button at the bottom to add a new encoder. Open the StationPlaylist Encoder for your station, and press the “Add Encoder” button.
6. Enter the encoder information to match what was provided in the Live365 “Live Stream Details” window, and press “Save Stream” at the bottom.
(Note: Live365 currently supports only 128 MP3 streams.)
7. The encoder should connect automatically and begin broadcasting.
By pushing a stream, you will override any scheduled events and AutoDJ in the Live365 Broadcaster.
Live365 Broadcaster may be used as a fallback, in the event your RadioDJ application crashes or goes offline.
Please remember: you must send valid metadata for copyrighted content (Artist - Title).