As Live365 takes pride in being able to be configured on multiple platforms, BUTT has Icecast capabilities, thus is compatible with Live365. Here are step by step instructions:
1. Open the Live365 Broadcaster dashboard here. (Login Required)
2. Locate the Station Information area as shown below:
3. Next, Click on the “Live Stream Details” Tab in red.
4. The “Live Stream Details” window should appear similar to the one shown below.
5. In the main window for BUTT encoder, press the “Settings” button.
6. In the Settings window, press the “Add” button under “Server Settings”
7. Fill in the information that was provided in the Live365 “Live Stream Details” window.
8. Press the “Save” button to save the entered settings
9. Press the play button to begin encoding.
By pushing a stream, you will override any scheduled events and AutoDJ in the Live365 Broadcaster.
Live365 Broadcaster may be used as a fallback, in the event your BUTT application crashes or goes offline.
Please remember: you must send valid metadata for copyrighted content (Artist - Title).