As Live365 takes pride in being able to be configured on multiple platforms, PlayIt Live is a basic automation software that is compatible with Live365. Here are step by step instructions:
1. Open the Live365 Broadcaster dashboard here. (Login Required)
2. Locate the Station Information area as shown below:
3. Next, Click on the “Live Stream Details” Tab in red.
4. The “Live Stream Details” window should appear similar to the one shown below.
5. After Downloading and installing PlayIt live. You will need to download the Icecast Plugin Here.
6. After installing the Plugin, open PlayIt Live and go to the Plugin Manager.
Double click on "Internet broadcast"
7. Click on "Add" under streams.
8. Fill in the information provided in the Live365 “Live Stream Details” window. It should look similar to the settings below. Press the “OK” button when you’re finished.
Don't forget to add the / before your mount point information, and use 'source' as the Username.
(Note: Live365 currently supports only 128 MP3 streams.)
9. Load some songs to PlayIt LivePress, begin playing, and click on "Start Streams" button to connect your encoder and begin broadcasting.
If you do not see any volume movement (the black bar above the Streams) make sure your audio source is set to "PlayIt Live Main Mix".
By pushing a stream, you will override any scheduled events and AutoDJ in the Live365 Broadcaster.
Live365 Broadcaster may be used as a fallback, in the event your Icecast streamer crashes or goes offline.
Please remember: you must send valid metadata for copyrighted content (Artist - Title).