Yes, our licenses cover foreign music. The copyright licensing bodies that we work with (BMI, ASCAP, SESAC, SOCAN, Re:Sound, PPL, and PRS for Music) have reciprocal agreements with foreign copyright licensing bodies. This means that there is no need to get additional licenses for playing commercially produced foreign music on your Live365 station.
Articles in this section
- What is DMCA?
- How long does Live365 retain my library after my subscription lapses?
- Can I have sponsors for my station?
- Do I have to get my own music licensing?
- Do your music licenses cover foreign music?
- How can I reduce my streaming costs with ads?
- How much money do I earn from the Ad Revenue Share Program?
- Can I 'sell' my air space to local businesses for advertising?
- Will the Music Modernization Act change my Live365 account?